Friday, June 18, 2010

THE SHEEPLE RIOT AT SOUTH STREET SEAPORT!!! Am I supposed to be impressed?!! Who the fuck is Drake anyway?!



I have to admit, life in New York had been getting quite dull lately. Every day had been getting to be the same. So I said to myself, "this city needs a good riot". Well, my prayers were sort of answered, though not quite what I expected.






On June 16, rapper Drake had scheduled a free show at South Street Seaport in which tens of thousands of the basest of hip-hop fans had attended. The scheduled concert time arrived and there was no sign of Drake (by the way, does he make coffee cakes?). Time dragged on and finally people started to get rowdy. Chairs were thrown off balconies. People were climbing on top of ticket booths and hanging off of awnings. Police were called in to quell the activities and a riot ensued. Eventually several people were injured and two were arrested. I'd hate to say it, but kudos for the cops! Suffice to say, Drake never showed up. Far be it from a commercial rapper to play a show where money, cash and hoes aren't involved.






These degenerates are the same people who voted for Barack Obama in November 2008 because he is black. These are the same people who still have faith in the government even after eight years of George W. Bush. These are the people that represent the younger generation. They stand for nothing but themselves. Having grown up with these morons, having seen their total lack of moral fiber worse than the 60's generation, my worst nightmare is living to see the day when one of them becomes president. These people think Lady Gaga feuding with Katy Perry is newsworthy. And they consider a cancelled concert a cause for riot. I refuse to associate myself with them anymore. Quite frankly, I have given up trying to influence them and get them interested in my message. They are beyond redemption. If a nuclear bomb were to hit them tomorrow, those caught in the fallout would most likely eat each other in the streets.






I have also given up any hope in a mass movement of truth. Jesus himself said few shall be saved. Forget about influencing the Fashion Industrial Complex. They are completely gone. My message is for the truthseekers, to the people who are completely tired of the bullshit, and that includes people of my generation too, who like me are sick to death of human sheep enforcing a state of ignorance on the populace. I at least have faith that they will come out while the rest of the world goes down. Just have patience, and when the time comes, LET'S RIOT FOR SOMETHING REAL!!! GREECE DID IT!! WHY CAN'T AMERICA????

No comments: